EU Ecolabel certification
Eco-label quality mark born to reduce the environmental impact of a product,
it certifies only rinse washing products.
EU Ecolabel is a mark given to products that respect severe ecological criteria along their entire life cycle.
Who is Ecolabel?
The approving standards are decided to an European level and they refer to the formula, the packaging and
the product performance. EU Ecolabel takes into consideration only rinse washing products, like shampoo, shower gel and conditioner.
Why choosing ecolabel certification?
Anyah chose to reduce the environmental impact throughout its life cycle, from the extraction of raw material through to production, use and disposal.
The EU Ecolabel scheme is a commitment to environmental sustainability. The criteria have been developed and agreed upon by scientists, NGOs and stakeholders to create a credible and reliable way to make environmentally responsible choices.
New ecolabel requirements
Anyah is now compliant with new Ecolabel criteria, defined by Commission Decision n°2014/893/EU
Ecolabel step by step
These environmental criteria take the whole product life cycle into account - from the extraction of the raw materials, to formulation and production, packaging and transport, right through to your use and then your recycling bin.
How to recognize the Ecolabel certified product?
The EU Ecolabel logo makes it simple to know that a product is both environmentally friendly and good quality. It’s easy to recognise and reliable. The logo can be found on the packaging of every EU Ecolabel product:
Anyah Ecolabel certified products:
- Liquid Soap, in 480 ml bottle;
- Mosturising Body Wash, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Gentle Hair & Body Wash, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle, in 340 dispenser;
- Body Scrub, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Conditioning Shampoo, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Conditioner, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Vegetable Soap, in 20 g, 40 g, 100 g.