EU ECOLABEL CERTIFICATION
Ecolabel is a European certification which identifies products that, while guaranteeing high levels of quality and effectiveness, are characterised by their low environmental impact throughout their life cycle.
New ecolabel requirements
Anyah is now compliant with new Ecolabel criteria, defined by Commission Decision n°2014/893/EU
Ecolabel step by step
These environmental criteria take the whole product life cycle into account - from the extraction of the raw materials, to formulation and production, packaging and transport, right through to your use and then your recycling bin.
How to recognize the Ecolabel certified product?
The EU Ecolabel logo makes it simple to know that a product is both environmentally friendly and good quality. It’s easy to recognise and reliable. The logo can be found on the packaging of every EU Ecolabel product:
Anyah Ecolabel certified products:
- Liquid Soap, in 480 ml bottle;
- Mosturising Body Wash, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Gentle Hair & Body Wash, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle, in 340 dispenser;
- Body Scrub, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Conditioning Shampoo, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Conditioner, in 30 ml doypack, in 46 ml and 480 ml bottle;
- Vegetable Soap, in 20 g, 40 g, 100 g.